I am originally from California and have lived in Virginia for the past 20 years. My father owned a very successful Real Estate brokerage, so I suppose you could say that Real Estate runs in my blood.
I have parlayed my skills as a former Sales and Marketing executive into Real Estate. I approach everything I do with enthusiasm, tenacity and 100% dedication. Not only will I treat your investment as if it were my own, I will be accessible, offer exceptional customer service, be a tough negotiator, consultative, creative, trustworthy, and will strive to surpass your goals. I look forward to working with you whether you are looking to sell or buy.
Volunteering and community involvement have always been an important part of my life and this has not changed. I volunteer weekly at the Northern Virginia Therapeutic Riding Program and am on the Board of Directors for Hoofbeats for Hope which benefits Ovarian Cancer Research.
- Professional and Academic Background:
- Former Sales and Marketing Executive in the IT/Tech industry
- Former Professional Horse Trainer/Riding Instructor
- Fluent: English, Spanish
- B.A. Spanish
- M.A. International Policy Studies with emphasis on Economics
- Certified International Property Specialist